Health isn’t about fitting into a box. We know that you’re the master of your own experience and we want to help you make a plan that works for you. With our fitness app, you can work one on one with our certified fitness instructor, Morgan Shaw-Andrade, and build a routine customized for you.
Features to Help Meet Your Goals
Our inclusive app is led by trans folx, for trans folx to make you feel comfortable and accepted.
Our tiered cost system helps you choose a plan that’s right for you and your budget, with a free option available
One on one consultations with Morgan (pictured on the right) are available to help fulfill your specific needs.
We have a workout library that you can browse to find exercises that work for you, regardless of your past or current relationship with fitness.
We also provide general nutrition information so you can create meals that work for your body.
No gym equipment needed. Our videos will show you how to get fit anytime, anywhere, with the things you have at home.
How to Get Started
- Email us using the contact form at the bottom of this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to say you want to get started
- Download the Trainerize app on your phone
- You will receive an email with a link to set up your account with the Transcend app
- Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll receive another email asking you to fill out a form. This helps our trainer, Morgan, start putting together a routine that will help you meet your goals
- That’s it. Now you can start your path to a healthier lifestyle!
Stay tuned for a video demonstration of how the app works!