Make sure you’re registered.
Verify your voter registration below – don’t assume!
Register within minutes online, or by mail.
Options to register up until Mon. October 19th
For the November 3, 2020, general election, you can register by one of the following methods through October 19, 2020:
- Online at Michigan.gov/VoterRegistration
- At a Secretary of State branch office
- At your city/township OR county clerk’s office
- At any state agency that provides public assistance or services to people with disabilities
- By mailing in a completed voter registration application postmarked by October 19th
After Mon. Oct. 19th, up until Election Day
Simply submit your voter registration form in person at your local city/township clerk’s office.
Make your vote count.