Our clients benefit from uninterrupted services. As early investors in telehealth solutions and security, we service delivery to our clients has been seamless during the coronavirus pandemic.
Health at home
Brand New – we are launching a workout app for our clients. Create a schedule, modify your workouts, ask Morgan questions in the app and connect with community.
From health to housing, we compiled a list of comprehensive resources.
- DIY masks; no sewing required
- Community care and strategies for mutual aid
- QueerCare protocols for mutual aid work in a pandemic
- Safety tips for supporting those who are immunocompromised
- Care packages for trans women of color (thanks to the Trans Sistas of Color Project – Detroit)
- Emergency relief funds for QT/BIPOC, musicians, artists, service workers, bartenders and more
- Stimulus info and other federal/state programs
- Housing and eviction moratoriums
- Regional resources throughout the state
- Food assistance programs
- Anti-oppression and anti-racism education and youth homeschooling information
Access the COVID-19 Resource & Relief guide, here.
Guidelines referenced include the National Center for Trans Equality, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, QueerCare, the University of Michigan’s Pandemic Guide, the U.S. Surgeon General, and many more community-created resources and info-sharing.
SUPPORT & RESOURCE DAYS
Services are free for trans/gender diverse folks, their families, and loved ones.